- Digital precision for ball speed, placement and frequency.
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot.
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
- Optional advanced use: Included software to create, customize and exchange drills with friends by connecting to a PC. (PC not required for regular operation)
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Recycling Net System to capture your returns and recycle the balls for non-stop action.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limited two years warranty.
Included with the Robo-Pong 2050
The digital model for competition players and for clubs.
Always there for you:
Your own personal training partner.
Improved performance, quicker and more precise.
ROBO-PONG 2055 has been fitted with the latest electronics and software, giving it more accuracy, reliability and speed than its predecessor the ROBO-PONG 2050.
Robo-Pong goes digital.
DONIC highly recommends its clever Digital Table Tennis Trainer Robo-Pong 2055 for your every requirement. Digital control provides exact control over speed, delivery and precise placement. The Robo-Pong 2055 in normal mode offers simple manual control over all functions such as speed, spin, placement and delivery between strokes. During training you're able to access 64 exercises and practise like a professional. The cell-phone-like menu system is extremely easy to operate and is available in 6 languages. It is possible to create and store your own exercises when hooked up to your Windows PC.
The perfect partner for all skill levels.
The top player can practice on his foot work and stamina, improve his timing and strokes for more speed and placement. The up and coming player will be able to fine-tune all the important strokes. Advancement in footwork and stamina will come at a much faster pace. The beginner and hobby player can learn ball control, coordination and most principal shots. You can set up your own training programme by using the 64 drill variations and enjoy the fun with this amazing table tennis partner.
The Robot Head.
Can deliver up to 170 balls per minute with a maximum speed of 160 km/h. It can be programmed for topspin, counter hitting, side and backspin. Precise ball placement is achieved with 21 oscillating positions and 30 different speeds.
Digital Control Box.
64 chosen exercises which can be programmed for every playing standard (described in the handbook). You may choose ball speed, interval and placement. Windows Computer suitable for your own set exercises. Set-up handbook.
Ball collection net system.
The surrounding net is simply and quickly assembled and taken down. It collects the balls and guides them back to the robot, enabling training to be continued.
Technical specifications Robo-Pong 2055.
Recycling Net: Yes
Ball Bucket: No
Oscillator Positions: 21
Head Angle Adjustments: 1 - 13
Speed Range: 0 - 30
Factory Drills: 64
PC Mode (connect to a PC): Yes
Balls per Minute: 1 - 170
Ball Speed: <10 - 160 km/h
Weight (net): 8 kg
Shot Selection: Topspin, Backspin, Sidespin, counter, Push, Serve, Lob.